Sunday 31 May 2009

work choices

i should like to have an office affair one day. it strikes me as something one should do at some point. unfortunately, i don't tend to work in places overrun with hot, young, single lesbians. yes, there have been a number of lesbians, but none of the single + in my age range. i may need to seek work in hospitality. which would defeat the purpose as cafes do not have elevators.

i am aware this is a cliche.

i am aware these things tend to lead to disaster.

but my life needs
more cliche, yes more i say.

...

2 comments:

sonja said...

The idea is tantalising! The allure almost irresistable! However, I am donning my best teacher voice (and hot black spectacles, if you wish) and telling you from (one) experience:'don't screw the crew' is the best aphorism there is.

However, that wouldn't have stopped me. So go forth and do illicit things in the stationery cupboards with a spunky co-worker, but if possible, select one who is about to go overseas for a long time. Office frostiness/awkwardness: you duznt needz it.

maeve said...

so tantalising...but alas I lack hot workmates, so it shall remain in fantasy land.

Followers

The Blurb

For maevegobash: yeah, I just like thinking/writing/talking about myself. That's what blogs are for, right? For vegepalooza: I have been vegetarian for 25 years now - so that's always for me. My mothers cooked a storm up in the kitchen and I am carrying the torch filling my friends bellies at every opportunity. I love food and want to share my recipes, tips and tricks here to encourage creative vegetarian eating. There will also be a lot of vegan recipes for my friends with more willpower than me (sorry kids, I just love the cheese). Anyway enjoy, feel free to criticise and most of all Happy Eating!